2-DAY CONFERENCE & WORKSHOP DAY
Your 2-day Conference pass gives you access to all track presentations on April 24-25, breakfast, lunch and AM/PM refreshment breaks on both days, plus admission to the opening night reception and some righteous swag.
2-Day Conference & Workshop Day
The 2-day Conference & Workshop Day pass entitles you to the full 2-day conference plus optional workshops on Tuesday, April 23rd. Workshop descriptions are being finalized, but topics that will be covered include in these half-day sessions tentatively include:
MORNING WORKSHOPS (9A - 12N)
- Advanced Selenium - advanced topics in automated web testing, such as the use of frameworks, with a focus on achieving continuous testing.
- Testing Mobile Applications on Virtual and Real Devices - advanced testing techniques for mobile applications, techniques for cross-platform testing, and use cases for testing or virtual or real devices
- Parallel Testing Workshop an in-depth look at using frameworks for parallel testing with a focus on Java and the JUnit framework.
- Optimizing the Testing Process with Analytics - this workshop will cover the use of analytics with automated testing to optimize test performance, including data analysis to help teams debug more quickly.
AFTERNOON WORKSHOPS (2P - 5P)
- Best Practices for Automated Testing - waits, page objects, and object oriented approaches to test design to create efficient & reliable tests.
- Introduction to Native Frameworks for Mobile Application Testing - this workshop will introduce the use of XCUITest and Espresso for testing mobile applications on iOS and Android devices.
- Creating a Continuous Delivery Pipeline with Automated Testing - processes and tools involved with creating a CD infrastructure.
- Sauce Troubleshooting - topics such as Sauce Labs technical infrastructure, common errors and how to resolve them, and the use of logs and other tools to debug test performance.
* Subject to change. Class sizes are are limited and registration is required for workshops only. You do not need to register for track presentations on Wednesday and Thursday.
Groups Save Up to 20%
Register 3 to 5 people at the same time and save 10% on each registration. Register 6 or more and save 20%. To take advantage of this offer email email@example.com.
Cancellation & Substitutions
If you need to cancel for any reason you can notify us in writing by March 25, 2019. Please contact us via email at firstname.lastname@example.org. Cancellations within 30 days of SauceCon are non-refundable. You may transfer your registration to another person by April 15, 2019 by providing authorization to us at email@example.com.
Photography and Recording
Photos or videos taken by or on behalf of Sauce Labs may be posted on the SauceCon website or used in future marketing promotion. It’s possible that you would appear in some of these photographs. We invite you to speak directly with a SauceCon representative or with any photographer if you have concerns about their activities.
Code of conduct
All participants must follow our Code of Conduct, which means that SauceCon should be a safe and productive environment for everyone.