2-DAY CONFERENCE & WORKSHOP DAY
Your 2-day Conference pass gives you access to all track presentations on April 24-25, breakfast, lunch and AM/PM refreshment breaks on both days, plus admission to the opening night reception and some righteous swag.
2-Day Conference & Workshop Day
The 2-day Conference & Workshop Day pass entitles you to the full 2-day conference plus optional workshops on Tuesday, April 23rd. Workshop descriptions are being finalized, but topics that will be covered include in these half-day sessions include:
MORNING WORKSHOPS (9A - 12N)
- Advanced Selenium - building on a basic understanding of how to create Appium and Selenium test scripts, this course introduces the use of testing frameworks, with the example of TestNG for Java, to improve the efficiency of test/build process through parallel testing, and to provide advanced testing techniques and features such as assertions and test reporting.
- Experience the Mobile Testing Pyramid Using Virtual and Real Devices - in this workshop you will gain an introduction to the Mobile Testing Pyramid, learning what to focus on and on which level, with concrete (automation) examples. Desktop browsers, simulators/emulators and real devices will be utilized during this workshop, all provided by the Sauce Labs cloud solution.
- Introduction To Parallel Testing - this course is intended to introduce you to running automated tests in parallel, including how to set up parallel testing, best practices, and challenges to parallelization.
- Optimizing the Testing Experience with Analytics and the Sauce Labs REST API - this workshop will cover the use of analytics with automated testing to optimize test performance, including data analysis to help teams debug more quickly.
AFTERNOON WORKSHOPS (2P - 5P)
- Creating a Continuous Delivery Pipeline with Automated Testing - in this workshop, you'll learn about the importance of automated testing in a continuous development/deployment process, how to set up a continuous deployment pipeline to incorporate testing in isolation/branch testing, and how to to design efficient tests and test suites for testing in isolation.
- Become An Espresso Barista: An Introduction To The Espresso Native Framework for Mobile Application Testing - in this workshop you will learn the basics of using the Espresso framework to test Android mobile applications. You'll learn how to write basic functional tests using Espresso and run those tests in the Sauce Labs cloud, and about features that make Espresso unique as a testing framework.
- Best Practices for Automated Testing - this workshop will cover best practices such as the use of waits, page objects, and object oriented approaches to test design to create efficient and reliable tests.
- Sauce Labs Troubleshooting - in this workshop you'll learn about the Sauce Labs infrastructure that supports our service, common errors and how to resolve them, setting up and troubleshooting Sauce Connect Proxy, and how to use troubleshooting tools to diagnose problems.
* Subject to change. Class sizes are are limited and registration is required for workshops only. You do not need to register for track presentations on Wednesday and Thursday.
Groups Save Up to 20%
Register 3 to 5 people at the same time and save 10% on each registration. Register 6 or more and save 20%. To take advantage of this offer email firstname.lastname@example.org. Offer does not apply to Workshop Day only tickets.
Convince Your Boss
You’re convinced you want to attend SauceCon 2019 but now you need to convince your manager – customize this letter to help your manager understand why SauceCon is one of the most valuable conferences you can attend this year.
Cancellation & Substitutions
If you need to cancel for any reason you can notify us in writing by March 25, 2019. Please contact us via email at email@example.com. Cancellations within 30 days of SauceCon are non-refundable. You may transfer your registration to another person by April 15, 2019 by providing authorization to us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Photography and Recording
Photos or videos taken by or on behalf of Sauce Labs may be posted on the SauceCon website or used in future marketing promotion. It’s possible that you would appear in some of these photographs. We invite you to speak directly with a SauceCon representative or with any photographer if you have concerns about their activities.
Code of Conduct
All participants must follow our Code of Conduct, which means that SauceCon should be a safe and productive environment for everyone.