SauceCon 2021 Call For Presentations
Bringing together the Sauce Labs user community, continuous testing and DevOps experts from around the world, SauceCon Online is devoted to providing attendees with real world case studies, innovative approaches, and practical how-to information and live coding examples that they can put to immediate use in their own organizations. We’re inviting anyone with great automated testing, mobile app testing, continuous testing, and DevOps stories and experiences, to submit a speaking proposal by January 24, 2021.
With an audience composed of testing practitioners, developers and managers, we’re looking for presentations that are focused on the latest developments in web and mobile software testing. Areas of particular interest include:
- Journey to CI/CD and Continuous Testing
- Implementing CI/CD with Mobile in Mind
- Shifting Testing Left … or Right (or both)
- Best Practices in Optimizing Code for Automated Testing
- Best Practices for Test Creation, Test Management or Test Execution
- Leveraging Analytics to Optimize Quality
- Open Source Testing Tools & Native Frameworks
- Native Frameworks for Testing
- API Testing
- Testing in Production
- Journey Monitoring
If you have faced challenges and overcome them, or failed brilliantly, or both, we want to hear from you. Importantly, keep in mind that what might now be an everyday occurrence for you can be an eye-opening revelation to someone who is just beginning their continuous testing journey. To see prior SauceCon presentations, check out SauceCon Online 2020, SauceCon 2019, SauceCon 2018 and SauceCon 2017 presentation recordings and agendas.
We remain firmly committed to diversity, so we encourage you, and people you know to submit – especially those who wouldn’t normally do so and/or might be underrepresented at a tech conference.
January 24, 2021, Midnight PST – last day proposals are accepted.
February 8, 2021 – reviews completed/speakers notified
February 15, 2021 – edited abstract/bio/photo due (as necessary)
April 2, 2021 – presentation recordings due
Tips for Speakers
- Track presentation time slots are 30 minutes
- We are asking that you recording your presentation – we will be providing you with instructions and a USB microphone
- No product sales pitches, please (subtle or otherwise).
- Please submit one speaking topic per form. If you have more than one presentation that you would like to put up for consideration, please submit multiple forms.
- Be thorough and descriptive in your abstract; if you were an attendee reading your talk description, what will you learn and takeaway?
Agreement to Record and Distribute Speaking Sessions
If your presentation is selected, you agree that we may record your presentation. The sessions will be live-streamed during the event. Upon conclusion of the conference, the recordings will be uploaded to the Sauce Labs YouTube Channel.
If you would like to submit a speaking proposal for SauceCon Online 2021, please complete this form. If your proposal is selected and you accept your speaking slot, we will add it to the conference agenda and update the website to include your bio and photo.
If you have any questions regarding SauceCon Online 2021 and/or the CFP submission process, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Good luck!